Duxbury Youth Lacrosse Little Dudes
- All Participating Members will be asked to follow Strict COVID Guidelines before, during and after practice
- Session will run once weekly from April - June. Exact dates to follow based on field availability.
- The Spring 2021 season will be $150 payable in two payment installments -- $30 up front and $120 collected around Mid-April
- The first payment of $30 will be non-refundable and will cover the cost of the jersey and DYL administration fees
- Practice is 60 minutes in length, weather and light permitting.
- For 1st and 2nd graders fees will include several games playing other towns -- games are typically Sunday - dates and times TBD and will include a Jamboree at Fort Devens at the end of the season - date and times TBD
- For Kindergarteners the fees will include several intratown scimages.
- Please ensure that the cell phone number you provide can be reached during scheduled practice times.
- Players will need helmet, stick, gloves, shoulder pads, elbow pads, mouthpiece.
- Cleats would be helpful.
- DYL will be following MIAA, State and CDC guidelines for safe play
- Masks, Buffs or Neck Gaiters shall to be worn at all times during Practices and Games
- All players are required to have a valid US Lacrosse ID. You will be directed to the US Lacrosse site at time of registration.
- Please click HERE should you have any questions / comments / concerns.
TOTAL PROGRAM COST = $150
$30 is initial Payment, the $120 balance will be collected Mid-April
Base Cost: $150.00
Open to: BoysResidents of: 02332,02331
In Grades: K to 2 for 2020-21 School year